Another year is about to close, and I can't help but reflect on all that has come to pass in the last twelve months.
- Purrfect Storm, my short story was published in March.
- Murphy's Law, my first novel was published in July.
- My sister and I created a small craft business in January.
- I went through training and worked 40 hours a week as a Lifeguard in June.
- The Munchkin began Kindergarten in August, and I'm constantly surprised how smart she is.
- In June, the Marine returned to my little family from his deployment to Japan.
- April had me in Maui, Hawaii where I kayaked four miles through open ocean to watch whales.
- Just before my birthday in October, I found out the Marine and I would be expanding our family little family.
There have, of course, been trying moments within the year, but overall, the year has been amazing and happy. I look forward to what this next year will bring to my life. The trials, the happiness, and the new experiences.
How was your 2012, and what are you looking forward to in the New Year?
I'd love to know.