Saturday, April 30, 2011

Writer's Ass and the 5K Day

I've got one more chapter to write before I will be putting my first YA novel to rest. That's right... one more chapter until I can theoretically write the words "The End". Not that it's really the end. There are still three more books to the series.

Today however, was a good day. I managed to blaze through five thousand words, and they're not bad words either. ;) Though, now I'm suffering from every writer's constant companion. You know the one I'm talking about.

That's right...

Writer's Ass.

I'm pretty sure that mine managed to spread out in the last few hours. It's sore, and feels like I was sitting on a stone instead of a futon all day. Not that there is much difference between the two if we want to compare. Then again, everything gets hard if you sit on it for too long. I don't care if you're sitting on a freaking cloud. After ten hours your ass is going to be numb and complaining about being mistreated.

Mine will live.

Tomorrow is another day, and along with my mass amounts of errands, I've got a date with my daughter, and a date with a pushy Immortal and her equally pushy Guardian. It's going to be a busy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment