Another year is about to close, and I can't help but reflect on all that has come to pass in the last twelve months.
- Purrfect Storm, my short story was published in March.
- Murphy's Law, my first novel was published in July.
- My sister and I created a small craft business in January.
- I went through training and worked 40 hours a week as a Lifeguard in June.
- The Munchkin began Kindergarten in August, and I'm constantly surprised how smart she is.
- In June, the Marine returned to my little family from his deployment to Japan.
- April had me in Maui, Hawaii where I kayaked four miles through open ocean to watch whales.
- Just before my birthday in October, I found out the Marine and I would be expanding our family little family.