Wednesday, November 28, 2012

On the Quiet of Morning

It isn't often I get to enjoy the quiet calm of morning. The Munchkin is a big fan of waking up before the sun, and since even as a morning person, I believe in waking up WITH the sun--NEVER before it-- the early morning quiet is a thing of rare beauty for me.

This morning the Munchkin woke up at 0530, but miracle or miracles, she fell back to sleep, and I've been able to enjoy a few solitary moments of quiet before the rush of the day begins. I know it is short lived, because I can hear her shifting and waking in her room, but those few moments of silence, of calm, has done wonders to recharge my weary, tired body.

What is your favorite time of the day? Do you enjoy the early mornings or the late nights, or are you the rare breed of mid-day lover? Please share.

R.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment