I'm much better with the word goals. Goals seem to be something solid. Something you can make legitimate plans for.
Anyone who knows me, knows I'm happiest when there is a plan of action in place.
Gone are the days when flying by the seat of my pants was the way to go. Anymore, the thought of that makes me a little queasy and ready to run for the hills.
I think I'm getting old.
Being pregnant doesn't help that either, especially when I have to hit the restroom every 45 minutes without fail. My bladder has shrunk to the size of a pea. Possibly a dehydrated baby pea.
Anyway, onto the Goals for the 2013 year.
- Blog at least once every week, on Fridays.
- Become more active in promoting my blog, and connecting with others through social media.
- Write one piece of Flash Fiction each month.
- Self-publish two more works. Either novels or short stories.
- Give birth to a happy and healthy baby.
- Return to my everyday yoga practice.
- Finish my yoga instructor training (the one that got postponed due to pregnancy)
- Keep positive reminders around me, so when I feel down or dark I can remember the good.
- Snuggle with my children as often as possible.
- Take time for myself.
- Make time for at least one date night a month (when the Marine is home).
- Be the best version of me I can be.
Make 2013 your year. I know I will.
What are your goals and plans for the New Year? I'd love to hear.