Saturday, December 3, 2011

On Women and Sex

This month I'm working on an article about married women and sex.

Men often complain their wives don't have the same sex drive as they'd had before they got married or during the first year after the ring was placed on the woman's finger.

Many women complain about not wanting to have sex with their spouse at all, because of a lack of emotional intimacy. I've spoken to many of my friends and each of them have a similar story to tell.

For this article though, I want to touch on the feelings, concerns, and actions of people I don't actually know. I want to see if everyone is like this, or if it's just a few select people.

I need as many women as possible (either married or formerly married) to truthfully fill out a questionnaire. I don't need or want names or locations, just truthful responses to the sometimes touchy questions. I'm hoping for at least 100 women to fill out the questionnaire before I begin writing the article.

I could really use all you wonderful blog readers' help. Even if you're not married or have never been married, maybe you know someone who is. Pass along my email to them and I'll send them the questionnaire.


If you're interested send an email to rsemeline (at) gmail (dot) com, with the word "questionnaire" in the subject line.

Please have the questions completed no later than December 15, 2011.

Remember, the answers are completely confidential, and your names will not be shared. Ever.

Thank you in advance for your participation., and please share this post with your friends on twitter, Facebook, and other social media networks.



R.S.





No comments:

Post a Comment