Friday, August 12, 2011

On A Blog Hop

If you've been following my blogs at all, you know I'm trying to get as much exposure as possible before I publish my first novel.

There are a million ways to get your name on the internet.

Some are definitely better than others.

I'm pretty sure I could get my name out there if I did some crazy wacky thing like Lindsey Lohan, or one of the Kardashian sisters, or maybe Paris Hilton... but I think I'd rather stay out of jail and keep my private areas...well, private.

Pretty sure my husband will thank me for my discretion.

Instead I'm going to participate in a few randomly chosen blog swaps, and see how they work for me.

Have you done any recently? Any you suggest?

Without further ado... the blog swap!




1 comment:

  1. Oh yeah! Totally pull a Kim Kardashian. That's sure to get your name out there ;]

    ReplyDelete